Final bow

The final vocal concert showcases their year round hard work

As+the+spring+concert+approaches%2C+the+vocal+students+prepare+for+their+final+performance+of+the+school+year.+%E2%80%9CIm+excited+for+the+new+choreography%2C%E2%80%9D+Juncaj+said%2C+%E2%80%9Cthere+is+a+bunch+of+partner-work+and+its+going+to+be+really+fun.%E2%80%9D++This+is+a+great+way+to+come+and+support+the+vocal+students+who+work+hard+year+round.+

courtesy photo Julia Holt

As the spring concert approaches, the vocal students prepare for their final performance of the school year. “I’m excited for the new choreography,” Juncaj said, “there is a bunch of partner-work and it’s going to be really fun.” This is a great way to come and support the vocal students who work hard year round.

As the year comes to a close, the 2021-2022 vocal students take the stage one last time,

All three vocal Classes are performing on Tuesday, May 24 in the PAC auditorium. Doors open at 7 p.m. and tickets can be bought online at ShowTix4U.com. 

With the theme “Student Choice,” the vocal students voted on what pieces of music they wanted to perform for their final concert. This year the senior vocal students decided to sing “Now and forever” by Richard Marx as their final song together. 

“I’m really going to miss all my friends and all the seniors that are leaving, but I am excited to sing with them one last time,” junior Gabriella Juncaj said. 

The entire vocal program is coming together to sing “Bridge Over Troubled Water” by Simon and Garfunkel. A second selection of music that the students chose is the popular hit “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” by Lin-Manuel Miranda. 

“I’m most looking forward to singing ‘Bridge Over Troubled Water’ because we get to sing with all the other choir classes,” Juncaj said. 

With three different groups performing, it gives the audience a chance to enjoy a range of unique sounds and dances. Attending this concert is a great way to come and support the vocal talents of the students who work hard all year long. 

“I am excited to have the students perform music that they chose for this last concert, ” Vocal Music Director Julia Holt said. “It should be a lot of fun and a great way to end the year.”