Club check-in

Key Club- The service program plans to attend an Easter bunny lunch at the Senior Center on April 12.

Book Club- They are reading the book “Divergent” throughout the month of March and are meeting Thursdays after school in room 136.

Quiz bowl- On April 2, members of the club plan to attend the Macomb League Tournament at Stevenson after school.

NHS- The group plans to continue with tutoring and meeting on the first Wednesday of every month.

French Club- The club attended an international dinner in the cafeteria on March 13.

German Club- Members attended German day at University of Michigan on March 14.

Creative writing club- The new writing club meets every Monday after school in room 219 and always welcomes new members.

Stand up- The Christian club bought t-shirts to help attract new members and plan to have a tie-dye party in early April. The club meets after school every Thursday in room 215.

DECA- Three DECA club members took online tests March 14-16 for their specialized skills.

NAHS- The annual Professional Nurse Council cereal drive fundraiser for local hospitals. The cereal for the drive is due no later than May 30 and all students can to donate.

HOSA- On April 24-28 club members will attend the annual spring competition in Traverse City.

Future educators- The club will attend a student conference on March 28 at Macomb ISD.

GSA- The club is looking into doing a rainbow color run in Ferndale on May 31. For more information students can contact Ms. Oprita in room 519.

Chess Club- Club members meets in room 635 on Tuesdays after school until 3:30 and are looking for new members.

Spanish Club- The club attended the 12th International Trivia Challenge on Feb. 28.

SADD- Students Against Destructive Decisions makes posters in the upcoming months in hopes to educate students on the dangers of drug use.

Stuco- On March 20 members will hold a literacy day at local elementary schools and on March 24-28 the club is holding elections.