Scholarship stop

For elgible students, upcoming scholarship information is available in the counseling office

1. Central Macomb Community Credit Union Scholarship- Two $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to two Macomb county high school seniors. Students must have a 3.0 GPA and be accepted to a qualified college. Students must be a member of the Central Macomb Credit Union. For more information and an application, visit cmccu.com. Deadline is March 31.

2. Detroit Economic Club Scholarship Program- Two scholarships worth $2,000 will be renewable for up to three years and awarded to graduating seniors. A minimum 3.2 GPA is required and students must show leadership and character through: extracurricular activities, service in school and the community, volunteering and paid jobs. The student also needs to demonstrate financial need based on completion of a FAFSA and overcoming hardship to achieve both academic and and personal goals. Applications available online at cfsem.org or in the counseling office. Due date is April 1.

3. Motor City Co-Op Credit Union Bathanti D’Agostino Memorial Scholarship-To be eligible for the $2,000 scholarship, applicants must be a member of or child of a member of the Motor City Co-op Credit Union.  Graduating seniors should possess academic achievements in high school, attend college and demonstrate ability for a higher education. Applications are available at motorcitycoopcu.com or in the counseling office and are due April 1.

4. Shelby Community Foundation Scholarship Program-For the $1,000 scholarship, applicants must live in Shelby Township and will attend community college, university, college or trade school. Applicants must demonstrate financial need and community service. Applications are available in the counseling office and the due date is April 1.

5. Joann F. Schubert Memorial Scholarship-A $750 scholarship will be awarded to a graduating senior who has a 3.0 GPA or better. The applicant must provide an official transcript. Also, have been enrolled in Eisenhower at least two years, and provide two letters of recommendation and prove acceptance into a two or four year college or university. Applications are available in the counseling office and are due by April 1.

6. Michigan Retailers Association College Scholarship Competition- Thirty $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to students whose parent or guardian works for an MRA business. There is no need for financial aid. Applications are available online at retailers.com and deadline is April 1.