The student news site of Eisenhower High School

Ike News

Ike News

Ike News

Donating and drinking

The senior all-night party (SANP) fundraises with a 21 and over wine tasting
Sip and savor. The senior all-night party fundraiser (SANP) is holding a wine-tasting fundraiser for the senior all-night party. This event has been held in the past, so they decided to bring it back again for the 2023 senior all-night party.

Drinking for a good cause, the senior all-night party (SANP) hosts a 21-and-over wine-tasting event.

“Most of our fundraisers are open to all ages, but we decided to do one for adults only,” said event coordinator Carolyn Rouse

The wine tasting will be held at Unwined Winery, located at 47653 Van Dyke Avenue, Shelby Township 48317.

For every person that attends, the cost is $35. Each person receives three wine tastings as well as a full glass of wine and ½ of an appetizer. SANP makes $10 off each person who attends. 

All money raised through our fundraisers is used to bring in additional entertainment at the all-night party,” Rouse said. “So, every dollar raised goes towards the party and students.”

The tasting will be on Friday, Dec. 1 from 3-8 p.m. Registration is available on unwinery.com for adults who plan on attending.