The student news site of Eisenhower High School

Ike News

Ike News

Ike News

Bringing back our inner child

New movie “Trolls Band Together” is a great movie to watch with the family
+%E2%80%9CLet+me+take+you+to+a+better+place.%E2%80%9D+Trolls+Band+together+is+now+out+in+theaters.+The+movie+is+filled+with+catchy+songs%2C+loveable+characters%2C+a+great+storyline+and+perfect+to+see+with+family.%0A
“Let me take you to a better place.” Trolls Band together is now out in theaters. The movie is filled with catchy songs, loveable characters, a great storyline and perfect to see with family.

The Trolls franchise knocks it out of the park again with another hit movie. 

“Trolls Band Together” is rated PG, but still includes some adult humor making it enjoyable for all age ranges to watch. One of the best parts about the movie was that it featured new characters which the Trolls movies never fail to do.

The visuals in the movie are fantastic because the animation is filled with very bright colors. The movie franchise never disappoints with its iconic sparkly, crisp and shiny appeal.

The movie was 90 minutes long and make sure to see it in the movie theaters because it was worth every minute of it, especially with the unforgettable characters.

As someone who is a fan of Princess Glitter Sparkles, also known as Bridget, it was lovely seeing her and Gristle’s wedding. The duo doesn’t get a lot of screen time, but they never disappoint and are still adorable.  

The movie has famous actors in it such as Anna Kendrick (Poppy), Justin Timberlake (Branch) and Camila Cabello (Viva). The songs never disappoint and at the end, they played a very famous band. This movie focused on pop instead of all genres of music, whereas in “Trolls 2” they had every genre of music under the sun.

“Trolls Band Together” primarily focuses on the importance of family needing to stick together even through hard times. It also highlights acceptance and that everyone’s opinion matters.

The synopsis of the film is when Branch was a baby, he was in the band called the Brozone with his brothers John Dory, Spruce, Clay, and Floyd. After a huge fight they go their separate ways. After 20 years his brother John Dory comes and gets Branch to help rescue his brother Floyd after being kidnapped. Branch and his brothers must come together and help save his brother by getting the perfect family harmony and along the way they find people they never would expect to find.

The two villains, Velvet and Veneer were entertaining and well-written into the movie. This movie brings hope for the Trolls movie franchise to expand by producing more films with other funny, colorful characters.

Overall, the movie was 4 popcorn buckets out of 5.