Cuties For Cuties

To celebrate Valentine’s Day, students can buy cuties, roses, chocolates or suckers

+Valentines+day+surprise.+Oranges%2C+roses%2C+chocolates+and+suckers+are+small+cute+gifts+for+anyone.+These+items+will+be+sold+on+February+10th+and+11th+for+Valentine%E2%80%99s+day.%0A

Valentine’s day surprise. Oranges, roses, chocolates and suckers are small cute gifts for anyone. These items will be sold on February 10th and 11th for Valentine’s day.

Valentine’s day is a very special holiday in which people show their love for other people with gifts and small gestures. 

Cuties for Cuties allows students to buy an orange, rose, bouquet, sucker or chocolate for a fellow student. Cuties are $1, a bouquet is $10 and chocolates are $3. The event is run by the student council to help pay for prom.

“I love the meaning behind it and where it originated from,” sophomore Mariam Copley said.

This event allows students to celebrate Valentine’s Day by encouraging students to buy gifts for another student. Since Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate friendship and love, students can buy gifts for anyone they want.

“I think it’s romantic and sweet that you’re showing someone that you care about them,” Copley said.

This year sale dates are different. Items will be sold during lunches or 6th hour on Thursday, Feb. 10 and Friday, Feb. 11. The gifts will be passed out on Valentine’s Day, Monday, Feb. 14.