Senior week

Ahead is a busy week for the class of 2022

Spirit week is for the senior, Each day is a different theme for students to dress up for.

With the seniors’ last day quickly approaching, student council plans to celebrate the end of their public school career.

“I can’t wait for senior week because it’s our last normal week of school and we get to do fun things throughout the week,” senior Gabriella Gjonaj said. 

“Monday is the cap and gown delivery so students will be getting them during school,” senior Hailey Nichols said.

The senior sunrise is also planned to happen on Monday the 16th, at 8 p.m. Students will be watching a movie which is still to be determined. 

“Tuesday is honors night, students with a GPA of 3.50 or higher will be recognized for their academic success,” Nichols said.

On Wednesday, the Cassie Hines game will be happening during first through third hour. The game is a charity that raises money for the Cassie Hines Shoe Cancer Foundation. Teachers will be versing students. 

“Gianna Valenti has been organizing that really well and we’re all very excited for it,” Nichols said. 

Spirit days are also being planned by student council. Monday is “grout-fit.” Tuesday is Adam Sandler day. 

“Wednesday is white and blue. If students are supporting the students playing, they wear white. If students are supporting the teachers playing, they wear blue,” Gjonaj said. 

Thursday is senior citizen day, and Friday is PJ day.

“I think it will be fun if everyone participates in spirit week because it’s our last full week of school for seniors,” Gjonaj said.