Clubs starting up again

Clubs are back for the new school year

Opportunities open for students to seize this school year– clubs begin.

Eisenhower offers many clubs for all students with different interests. There are language, music, art, science and many other clubs for one to join. There are also clubs that require service hours and help outside of school such as Key Club.

There are many signs and flyers around the school with information about many of the clubs that are running this year. This includes reminds to sign up to stay updated about the club and the meetings that go with it. 

Most clubs have already started but it is never too late to join. 

Some clubs that are running as of right now are Drama Club, Environmental Club, Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA), Project Unify, Key Club, Science Olympiad and DECA.

Eisenhower book club is on Wednesdays in room 131 from 2:20 to 3:00. Key club meetings are every other Thursday in the ECC at 6:40 am.  

To get information about other clubs and meetings, go to the Eisenhower High school website. Then click ‘about us’ on the bar at the top of the page. From there, click on ‘clubs and advisers.’ 

Once on this page, there is access to the different types of clubs and the meeting times. If interested in a specific club, the advisers’ contact info is also available. 

If information for a club is not updated, reach out to Administrative Assistant Alicia Singer in the office.