The student news site of Eisenhower High School

Ike News

Ike News

Ike News

Running on Caffeine

The brands Celsius and Alani NU provide a flavorful and energizing selection of drinks
Skyler Wolfe
Celsius and Alani NU are energy drinks with crisp flavor and a boost of energy. These drinks have many nutritional benefits and a variety of flavors. Their peach flavors had always been at the top of every list.

Peach vibes and energetic times 

Guaranteed to boost energy, the peach vibe Celsius is tasty and thirst-quenching.

Celsius has a variety of flavors, but the Peach Vibe stands out the most. It provides boost of energy that lingers throughout the school day. This drink is a necessity for being awake and active.

The peach flavor in the drink is potent and refreshing. The taste of the peaches is realistic and similar to an actual peach. Peach Vibe is a combination of sweet and sour, giving the best of both worlds. Having a drink with a realistic flavor is difficult to find, but Celsius makes it a priority. 

This drink is gluten-free, with high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, artificial colors, vegan and genetically modified organisms. This expands sales to a variety of different people by eliminating health concerns. These combinations of health benefits make Celsius a healthier option than other drinks on the market.

The presentation of the can is appealing and guaranteed to sell anywhere energy drinks are sold. Having a wide variety of flavors is overwhelming, but the peach vibe flavor is undoubtedly the best. The bright colors and unique design emphasize the powerful flavor in every sip. 

Celsius is sold at a variety of stores, but mostly grocery and party stores. There is easy access for these energy drinks that will keep you energized all day. 

Celsius is rated four out of five lightning bolts.

Juicy peaches with a twist

With a subtle but delicious taste, the juicy peach Alani NU is unforgettable. 

Alani NU incorporates many nutritional vitamins and ingredients that make their energy drinks stand out from others. These drinks keep metabolism steady, and the body hydrated with incorporations of Vitamin B and electrolytes. 

In these drinks, the peach flavor is faint, but strong enough to emerge from other flavors in its company. It tastes sweeter than you would expect but is not overpowering. This flavor has an artificial taste, and it does not taste like a realistic peach. 

The appearance of the juicy peach flavor is eye-catching and stands out from the rest of the cans in this company. Decorating the can, is a teal background with a unique design on the front, showing the unique taste and flavor of this energy drink. Other Alani NU drinks have darker cans that blend in with other drinks. Juicy peach is bright and has a vibrant look. 

Alani NU sells anywhere drinks are sold- grocery stores, gas stations, and other stores sell these drinks in packs or singular cans. Though it is difficult to find other flavors, the juicy peach flavor is available almost anywhere. 

These energy drinks are tasty and easily accessible. It does not boost energy well but has amazing flavors that satisfy taste buds. 

Alani NU is rated three out of five lightning bolts.