Spring band concert

Back to Article
Back to Article

Spring band concert

The Concert Band, Symphonic Band and Wind Ensemble will all perform in the Spring Band Concert.

Yearbook Staff

Yearbook Staff

Yearbook Staff

Jenna Sielagoski, Staff Writer

A variety of music will fill the PAC Wednesday May 15, when band students perform in their annual spring band concert.

This is the culmination of all the hard work the kids have put in from the start of the year. While we all love rehearsing and working together, there is nothing quite like playing in front of an excited crowd,” band director Christopher Traskal said.

The concert takes place in the PAC on Wednesday, May 15 at 7 p.m. The bands featured in this performance include: Concert Band, Symphonic Band and Wind Ensemble. There is a small entrance fee, with all proceeds going directly to support the band program.

“[We] prepared for the spring concert by coming to rehearsal every day, staying on task and working hard,” sophomore flautist Ella Kadets said.

After the show, audience members can meet in the lobby to witness a “jazz club” style performance by the Jazz Ensemble while enjoying refreshments and gathering as a performance group for the last time.

“It’s our last performance with our seniors, as they only have a few weeks left. It’s always bittersweet as we know they are ready to move on and start the next phase of their life, but we’ll still miss them greatly,” Traskal said. “This whole concert is a celebration of them, too.”

• Spring band concert

News

Seniors relax

• News

HOSA competes at States

• Spring band concert

News

Mural of dedication

• News

Students award money in art scholarships

• Spring band concert

News

UCS explores later start time

• Spring band concert

Feature

LCCE prom is a go

• Spring band concert

News

Time to get jazzy

• News

Tis’ the season for giving

• Spring band concert

News

Power outage affects PSAT/NMSQT scores

• News

Cell out for a veteran

Spring band concert