Winter band concert

Back to Article
Back to Article

Winter band concert

The Marching Eagles during the Homecoming parade. The Winter band Concert will be their season finale show.

Chloe Pierce

Chloe Pierce

Chloe Pierce

James Kearney, Jenna Sielagoski, Staff Writers

There will be trumpets, drums, clarinets and more played at the Winter Band Concert as students show off their hard work and effort.

“We start picking music even before the school year is even started and then right on day one we start insight reading and selecting the tunes because we have very little time,” band director Christopher Traskal said.

The band students are performing on Thursday, Nov. 29 at 7:00pm in the PAC. The Concert Band, Symphonic Band, Wind Ensemble and Marching Eagles are all going to be featured.

Seating for the concert begins at 6:40 pm and ends at 8:45 pm. There is a small admission fee to attend and all proceeds benefit the band program. A lot of emphasis was put on the fact that this is a winter concert so no holiday music will be played.

“It’s really fun and I love seeing all of the people come to see all of our hard work since we’ve been working on it for so long,” sophomore Dona Jazrawy said. “We’ve been practicing since around the beginning of year.”

• Winter band concert

A&E

Film and journalism students learn broadcasting

• A&E

Art club’s wild lights night

• Winter band concert

A&E

Band performs winter concert

• Winter band concert

A&E

2D art students erase their face

• A&E

Choir prepares for winter concert

• Winter band concert

A&E

Art students stay winning

• A&E

Hidden Figures (2016) Review

• A&E

Patriots Day Review

• Winter band concert

A&E

‘This Town’ marks Horan’s return

• A&E

Fall play auditions

Winter band concert